The video below, the photos above and the stories we have shared on this blog give only a glimpse of their dedication, courage and passion for sports, family and pursuit of better health. They showed us that it’s never too late to change, never too late to live life fully.
Some of these extraordinary athletes set new records and won medals. Some did not. No matter how they finished, all inspired us and all are champions.
Stories from the 2013 National Senior Games:
- Humana Game Changer Flo Meiler (track and field)
- It’s never too late (track and field)
- Humana Game Changer Ethel Lehmann (softball)
- Humana Game Changer Mario Alvarez (tennis)
- Champions of health (swimming/track and field)
- Humana Game Changer DeEtte Sauer (swimming)