My Well-Being.com has won the 2013 IMA (Interactive Media Awards) Outstanding Achievement Award in the “Lifestyle” category.
The Outstanding Achievement award is the second-highest honor bestowed by IMA, which recognizes the highest standards of excellence in website design and development. In announcing the award, IMA said My Well-Being.com “excelled in all areas of our judging criteria and represents a very high standard of planning, execution and overall professionalism.”
My Well-Being.com, which launched in July 2012, offers tools and expert advice to help people take positive steps toward lifelong well-being.
MyWell-Being.com membership is free and includes:
- A complimentary 72-page “Well-being for Dummies” book.
- Original and third-party content including expert articles, videos and daily well-being tips. Topics include fitness trends, cooking healthier meals, travel, music, scrapbooking and more.
- The ability to save content and share it easily with others, follow favorite authors and suggest topics for future discussion through new social media pages.
- Interactive online games designed to challenge and increase mental strength.
- Access to content across devices (computer, tablet and smart phone).