The Humana Challenge began with the goal of using a PGA TOUR golf tournament to inspire people to get active, give back and have fun. The event, held in California’s Coachella Valley, became known as a week of wellness with a side of golf.
This year’s event once again succeeded in getting people walking, eating better and donating to charities, both locally and nationally.
Watch the video above for a visual summary of how this event connects people who share a passion for health and inspire others to join them on a journey toward lifelong well-being. For a more in-depth look at the 2015 Humana Challenge, check out the stories below.
- Health Matters Activation Summit: Inspiring ideas – and action – to improve well-being
- Clinton Foundation Day of Action unites community as Humana Challenge concludes
- Kids in the spotlight on Humana Challenge Championship Sunday
- Patriot Day at Humana Challenge: Honoring those who serve – and inspire
- Humana Challenge celebrates women
- Humana Challenge under way with Seniors’ Day
- Journey to better health begins with one small step – and a sense of fun
- Humana Challenge: Health, well-being and giving back
- Humana Day at Certified Farmers’ Market: Recipe for better health
- Humana Challenge week is off to fun, healthy start