Humana’s new online program, MyWell-Being.com, offers tools and expert advice to help people take positive steps toward lifelong well-being.
“In a day and age when we are bombarded with health and wellness information, it’s hard to know where to turn for information that’s of value,” said Bruce Feinstein, Marketing Director at Humana. “MyWell-Being provides members with tangible tools to help them get and stay well on all levels. Our goal is to help foster lifelong well-being so the site concentrates not only on physical and mental health, but also on finances, personal relationships and leisure time.”
The website incorporates the most successful features from the recent REAL Powered by Humana program, which grew to nearly 400,000 members over three years, and growing Facebook and Twitter communities that will continue as part of the MyWell-Being program.
MyWell-Being.com membership is free and includes:
- A complimentary 72-page Well-being for Dummies book
- Original and third-party content including expert articles, videos and daily well-being tips. Topics include fitness trends, cooking healthier meals, travel, music, scrapbooking and more.
- The ability to save content and share it easily with others, follow favorite authors and suggest topics for future discussion through new social media pages
- Interactive online games designed to challenge and increase mental strength
- Access to content across devices (computer, tablet and smart phone